Monday, October 4, 2010

Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2011

Inspired by her own personal statement, it's no surprise that with the many body-conscious dresses on display at the Victoria Beckham show, one needs a flawless body to wear one; just look at her.


Still dresses-only, the collection was comprised of smart, approachable shapes that tastefully showcase a woman’s sensuality. Languid parachute silk was effortlessly wrapped and knotted into a purple day dress (that stated the collection), and cut long and lean on a glamorous black evening gown, draped to perfection and secured with an invisible interior belt. Everything had a distinct femininity, even when the look was structured, as in the stiff lacquered jacquard dresses that were fitted up top with short, full skirts.

1 comment:

  1. And now listen to me in turn. You have touched me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart was full when you came here today. Henceforward I am yours for everything....

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete