Thursday, June 16, 2011

CFW 2011- Night Two

I arrived at CFW on Saturday night way too late to have gotten any real pics or to provide any commentary on what happened on the runway, (I hardly had time to find my ass at a party) but I sauntered through-out the crowd and got pics of everything else.

Designer Camesha Powell


Prof. Carolyn Cooper (love her necklace) and friend


Pulse models Oraine Barrett, Jaunel McKenzie and Khalil Marks


Designer Juliette Dyke in deep conversation with Pulse Investment Ltd. C.E.O. Kingsley Cooper


Juliette again, this time with designer Shenna Carby, winner of the first season of Mission Catwalk


Designer Sandra Kennedy and press


Patrons anticipating the next look coming down the runway


Not everyone stayed for the performances toward the end, but those that did, went quickly to the front to gyrate to the music of soca-star Machel Montano


And last but not least, here I am with supermodel, and friend Jeneil Williams :)


I'll have plenty of runway coverage for the next post.- DW

2 comments: