Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ajak!!!!

In March, she walked for Lanvin, Maison Martin Margiela, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier, just to name a few. Now, she's scored a spot in the Benetton Spring/Summer campaign. Her name? Ajak Deng, from the Down Under. (Down Under isn't part of her name.)
I am so happy for this girl, not because she's black, or because she's friends with my friends, (can't wait to meet her!) but simply because she's so gorgeous! The tide of fashion is really changing, and i'm glad that there are girls like Ajak who are present and available to ride it all the way to the bank.
I scoured the net and found some of these images taken earlier in her career. Had to share 'em.


Definitely one to watch next season, I really hope that, as was the case with those before her, Benetton will serve as a stepping stone to even bigger and more amazing things! We love you, Ajak!!

1 comment:

  1. I am familiar with her....really lovely in deed.

    ReplyDelete